Monday, May 22, 2006

Art Crash Finale.

Well, it's over. I've nothing more to say except I've got a crapload of stuff to scan. In the meantime, enjoy a painting of a robot in a tuxedo, a request I got from Brian of 8-Bit Theater fame.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/OhGodtheRats/atomicrobotuxjaredhindman.jpg

Oh and why the heck am I getting all the self-reflexive emails today? Thanks for letting me know that Sensible Erection, a site I got introduced to earlier today, really doesn't like my website. Or my art. Or my writing. Or me.
http://filtered.sensibleerection.com/entry.php/57323
We take the good with the bad, right? And hell, at least someone found the clown orgasm funny. Sheesh.
-jared

2 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

Ouch. Well, fuck 'em. I like your art and your writing.

9:38 AM  
Blogger Graz73 said...

Even if the people on that site didnt like your stuff... What have they done? Posted some comments on yet another criticism site? Yeah, real original!

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home