Saturday, May 05, 2007

What the heck?

Just wanted to say the site won't be updating until Monday. My videocard imploded and I figured a weekend away from the computer would actually end up being a good thing. I'll be back up to speed by [Edited on Wednesday due to lies!]
That is all.
-jared
Edit:
Oop. That isn't all. Like, at all.
By the by, when I did have a computer that didn't need repairs, there were a couple of websites that were swallowing my soul/time. Check them out, particularly if you're like me and don't have access to American Culture. You know what I mean: Television.
and the slightly less professional:
Dear God, you have to love the day and age we live in. Now to get those flying cars equipped with robotic Gynoids. And yes, that is the "classic" name for Fembots. I'm such a dork.

Wednesday Edit: Holy crap, I'm a big fat liar. Real life has been stupid distracting me. On the plus side I've got a bunch of articles set up I just need some time to get them posted/typed into the happy machine that is my computer. Thanks for humoring me. On the plus side, I've been painting like a FIEND since last weekend. Seriously. I did like 20 paintings in one session. Felt great to be back in the swing of things.

2 Comments:

Blogger Al said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

JARED, if you haven't heard of him already, you should check out the music of DOCTOR STEEL (doctorsteel.com).

I think if you two sat down and had coffee together, it'd be very interesting...

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home