Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Night Terrors


Every now and then I run across something not weird enough to review, but still strange enough to share. I figured the Blog's as good a place as any to put these kind of things.
What you're looking at right now is a picture of Robert Englund as the Marquis de Sade on a cross covered with barbwire. Night Terrors (directed by Tobe Hooper in 1993) has ROBERT ENGLUND as the Marquis de Sade. He also plays the Marquis' descendant, but let's not get too much into the plot. The heroine, Genie, goes to Egypt, gets caught up in a kinky sex cult and eventually kills Robert Englund. Highlights include Genie having a fantasy of a large naked man riding a horse in slow motion (with his naughty bits bouncing all over the place-it's rare to see full frontal male nudity but hey, it's here) and Genie hallucinating her father dressed as a preacher every time she has kinky monkey lovin' with her cult friends. I can empathize...I see my father in a fireman's uniform whenever I'm doing the nasty. Or not.
Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home