Monday, October 10, 2005

The 38th Hour...

I'm done. A few need to be touched up but all the painting is done as is the inking as is the whatever else I could think of. This ended up taking more time than I thought it would, but hey, you'll have to see if it was worth it. I'm happy with it, but admittedly it's a first attempt. I'd say more and post a few pics, but right now Jared wants to catch up on a little sleep (and talk about himself in the third person). Suffice to say that instead of an article, the website update tomorrow will include the 51 painting series "Jerome is Special", my weird and gimmicky (and first) attempt at a narrative.
Enjoy this last photo of the chaos:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

But for now, I'm going to slip into a coma.
-jared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home