Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Art Crash Closure...

Just so there's a sense of closure, let me tell you that it's available for the curious to see. I ended up posting the entire set of "Jerome is Special" paintings on the site....you can check them out here:
All I can say is it was a LOT of fun to do this....and WILL be doing this again. To all of you guys (by all I mean the four of you) who emailed me with your support: Thanks a bunch.
Oh and did I mention I'm pretty happy with how this turned out? No? Well, yeah...I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
-jared
"who will return the Blog to its usual mini-article state eventually"

6 Comments:

Blogger Lierne said...

Wow. I wasn't expecting these to be serialized in a story. That was awesome!

I liked the crab friend.

10:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, that was fuckin' awesome.

6:10 AM  
Blogger Collin said...

That was indeed awesome. Up until the harpoon through the head I was thinking it could make a good children's book. By the end I was certain of it. Great job!

10:57 AM  
Blogger will said...

Love it. Amazing.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Derek Knight said...

thoroughly enjoyable. I especially liked how, after all of that, he actually met his demise.

2:50 PM  
Blogger Warx said...

Oh geez, it was only one of the coolest things on the internet. Publish that thing, man!

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home