Friday, November 18, 2005

Art Crash Implosion

Tell me this: Why the hell do I keep spontaneously starting Art Crashes after I've already been awake for ten hours prior to even getting the idea of doing it? Didn't I say I would remove the "no sleep" restriction as I can tell when my Art starts to suffer because of it? :sigh:
So here we are, just over twelve hours in. 70 cards have been inked and cleaned up....ready to be painted and put up on the site. The catch? I really didn't think this through. It's 10 in the morning and I've got a few errands to run in a little while....and I'm kind of tired already. Bah.
I will survive....but the whole "how fast can I finish this" vibe is getting thrown out the window for the sake of quality and sanity.
Damn it. Real life is intruding on my random Art spurts. Oh well.
And just to share SOMETHING, enjoy a quick scan of a few of the cars in their embryonic state:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I never said they looked good unfinished, but there they are nevertheless. More to come (in color), soon.
-jared

1 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

Actually, I really like the Helsinki Doo card design. But then I would, wouldn't I? Can't wait to see them finished.

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home