Friday, April 20, 2007

Illustration Friday: Polar

Well, considering how IllustrationFriday.com chose my suggestion for this week's art topic (thank you Colin for letting me know...I've been slacking on the IF habit as of late), I figured I need to do it. So, enjoy "Polarity" which was painted with the usual watercolor hybrid stuff I play with. I flipped it so you don't have to turn your monitor upside down to dig the alternate.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I promise I'll get back to "funny art" some day. Really.
I've just been in a weird mood. For a while now.
-jared

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Weird and cool! Love the colors.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

Terrific idea, and really well done! Thanks for both views.

1:09 AM  
Blogger carra said...

Wow! Great illo! They both look like me on a Monday morning before I've had my first cup of coffee... *lol*

2:19 AM  
Blogger Valeriannah said...

Terrific! Love it.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

You bet.

It looks great! I still have no idea what I'm going to make for "polar".

I hope your weird mood improves.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Bitsmix said...

Amazing as always :).




This is probably an impossibly stupid question to ask, but did you know that you have a semi-extensive wikipedia entry?

6:51 PM  
Blogger Janice Ykema said...

its very interesting.... and I mean that in the.... very cool, love the colours.. like the shapes... like the concept kind of way!

7:10 PM  
Blogger Derek Knight said...

you 'de coolest!

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

angst angst angst... bit o happy ... yay angst angst heart break

bi (as polar like bear)

~The owner

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sencillamente genial!!

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home