Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm Alive, I swear

Seriously guys, I totally forgot to update the Blog. Oops. I'm doing great, minus a slight issue with getting back up to speed with the movie mocking. I've got some great stuff lined up but when push comes to shove, I keep wondering what the hell is shoving me.

Oh and for all you kind people who read the blog and sent me "get well soon, you big emo dork" messages, here's tomorrow's article a day early. It's a short one, but there really wasn't too much to say about Satan's Cheerleaders.

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article82.htm
-jared
"who wonders why the hell RAPE is in almost every damn horror movie from yesteryear"

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jarod you have mocked Legend of the sacred stone in your entertinment page, but I wonder if U have seen the movie STRINGS? in that case you should try to get a copy of it, it's really good and the thing is that the puppets are aweare of that they are puppets :)

3:48 AM  
Blogger enigma4ever said...

this is an amazing blog- first time here- going to poke about for a bit...

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, don't know how i got here, but i love it. the blog, the art, amazin. keep it up man!

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are my god ask anything of me and i will do it

2:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thought you might be interested in
http://www.satanscheerleaders.com/ :P

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home