Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Goblin Stompers: We have a Winner.

They're here. When I first entered the contest, it was a the request of a forum buddy (never leave your buddy behind, particularly when on a field trip). Community response kind of instilled this "hey, they might actually go for some goofy Goblin shoes" and hopes got up.
Today, they announced the winners.
Photobucket
And yes, I won (2nd place but still!).

Announcement (and other 2 winners) can be found by clicking HERE.

Want to pre-Order Goblin Stompers? Click Here, you zany rapscallion.

Again, you guys rock.
-Jared
"who uses weird totally stupid words like Rapscallion when he is giggling from contest-winning excitement"

Edit: Oh and in case you're into Dungeons & Dragons Miniatures (like I am...I'm a dork) I did a couple of designs for the DDM Guild's Cafe Press shop. My own will be updating but in the meantime check it out. Oh and "I play with Plastic Elves" is literally what I tell people when they ask about my geek hobby.
Click HERE, Sailor! (You're in the Navy now, just roll with me here. Seriously, you're ruining the mood. Salute, damn you, salute!)

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jared you Rock!
Thats really a damn funny and unique design. I might even buy some, when I'm not broke anymore (which might take time).

you seem to be on a run lately. looking forward to more genius work of yours ;)

-a fan

6:04 AM  
Blogger Madderbutcher said...

Congrats!!!

Now if you could just convince them (thye manufacturers) to make them in size 14!!!!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Madderbutcher said...

Arrghhhh...

Looks like I'm having a "bad spelling" day today....sorry....

7:22 AM  
Blogger Bookgal said...

WOOOOOOOOOT!

11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually thought your getting a winning spot was a no-brainer here. ;-)

Congrats all the same.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Bunneh said...

Available only in men's sizes? What the hell?! :(
I know you can convert the sizing, but the fit in men's shoes is usually different to women's shoes and uncomfortable for a girl with small feet to wear.

I might cry now.. and then email them about this.

Oh, congrats on teh win! The first place holder has nothing on you.

8:01 PM  
Blogger Clara said...

wonderbar! great for you man.

no women's sizes? damn, i was considering getting a pair!

also: gonna be in berlin in a few days, if i don't make my bus i may have to track you down and crash on your couch.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Arquinsiel said...

Congratulations! Now I just have to hope they keep making them for as long as it takes me to scrape that much cash together....

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good goin'.

Who'd thought that after an article about goofy monsters you'd turn D&D mainstream... which might be a dubious distinction. But, it could bode well for a certain card game...

6:55 AM  
Blogger Hawk said...

You was robbed. The Goblin Stompers are by FAR, an order of several fucking magnitudes, better than the ampersand dragon. Feh!

"Oh, it's a dragon AND it's an ampersand, aren't I clever!"

9:08 AM  
Blogger Hulyen said...

Man, I wish I had money to blow on shoes, because I would TOTALLY buy a pair of them! Grats!!

1:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yay Jared! I totally voted for them, and as soon as the student loan comes in these bad boys will be strutting around collage...sure I might be signing myself up for celibacy for the rest of the 3 years but some how it will be strangely worth it...*sighs* There better be Halloween stuff up this year dammit!

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurray!!! i emailed you ages ago about getting some of these...and you won! so now i can live my dream of having some awesome goblin shoes!!! congrats!

10:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home