Monday, June 20, 2005

Shopping for Plutonium

As some of you might know, my computer was infected with the spyware/adware package of DOOM. As such, I've been getting a whole mess of obnoxious pop-ups peddling a variety of products. One recent occurence is the "Shopping.com" pop-up, which tells me that Shopping.com has whatever I enter into the search field of Google for sale on their site. The point of me telling you this? I've got a painting that has a clown crying over a plutonium (dioxide) molecule. Since I haven't taken chemistry in forever, I had to do a search to find an diagram of the molecule online. What did I get?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Apparently it is really easy to get grade A plutonium online.
It's no surprise so many countries have nuclear weapons. Yay.
-Jared

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get some? I'd like to borrow a bit for this death ray I have in my basement. I'll give you Canada.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Well, I got the plutonium, but right now I'm using what I got to irradiate insects with the hopes that one of them can give me cool super-powers. Sadly the only thing I've gotten is a bunch of insect bites.
Oh well.
-Jared

P.S. What the hell would I do with Canada?

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Erm, sell cheap American knockoff slaves?

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home