Friday, November 18, 2005

Iocaine Powder: The Game

It's done. 70 cards all painted and inked...in just under 24 hours. The rules still need to be typed up but, quite frankly, I'm out of time. Reality has caught up to me and that's what I get for spontaneously starting an Art Crash without thinking ahead. Then again, I'm not sure if I would have ended up making this if I'd waited. My shelves are filled with notebooks full of random ideas that would be totally kick-ass if I wasn't so distracted with something else. Anyway, since I need to crash so that I can enjoy my weekend of dinner and dancing, you can all expect it to be posted on the site next week. In the meantime, please enjoy a peek at a few of the cards:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'm kind of happy how they turned out. On that note, I'm getting some sleep.
-jared
"End Art Crash #4"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU'Re A GOD!

1:26 AM  
Blogger Warx said...

Will we be able to require this game by currency, or just downloading?

10:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jared, again, so totally amazed, so totally happy, so completely happy.
<3

4:24 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

you = nuts. salted, honey roasted, mixed whatever. you equal them.

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home