Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Day 7: Paint Everything, Scan, Scan, Scan....

I'm so glad I took the day off yesterday and sorted out this whole "state of calm" thing. Because my Frontpage isn't working again. I'm on hold with my server's tech support (since the error I keep getting tells me to call them) but I figured I'd let you folks know the state of things:
All is well, minus the stupid problem my server is giving me. I just spent lots of time (but I'm still caught up if you can believe it) scanning in about 100 paintings. I'll post about 96 of them since I think that's what you're due to see as soon as I can (one way or the other). It will be tonight, but I'm hoping I don't have to put them all in the Photobucket Gallery. Half the fun of these is realizing how drunk I was when I painted it or how far my pen/brush strayed from what the person originally requested.
That said, I'll post a teaser picture that's somehow meant to symbolize the current state of my relationship with my web host:
Image hosting by Photobucket
A CrystalMan. Poor CrystalMan. Your head is made out of glass. Oh well.
I'll update this post as soon as the website's updated or there's a gallery with almost a hundred new things for you to look at. Oh and did anyone else notice I'm more than halfway through?
-jared

1 Comments:

Blogger Warx said...

Yeah! He did for me too...

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home