Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Change and Stagnation, a slight update.

Illustration Friday's challenge is not to be denied. As such:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Speaking of things that don't change, you might notice the site hasn't updated at the usual time this week. My server has decided to wage a subtle war of confusion and misinformation...expect a regular update with a review of a killer tree movie sometime tomorrow. The flick's really about how much better the White Man is than the natives of Hawaii...at least according to the director. I'll defend that more tomorrow, when you can read about a movie filmed in Hawaii before it became a member of the United States family. Good times.
-jared
Edit: And for those wondering where the heck all those paintings from Art Crash Noir are, know that I"m holding back on putting them up, as it buys me time to get the Halloween updates ready for you. October is my favorite time of year and it's going to show.
Edit EDIT: Dear Lord. The tech support crew has utilized ground troops against me. Sorry for the site not updating. I swear it's a technical issue that's severely pissing me off.
Gah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Mine is actually doing the same thing today... Blah!

Hm... I saw an interesting Troma movie the other day called SUCKER: The Vampire... It's about a vampire that gets AIDs...

Sounds nifty doesn't it...

11:43 AM  
Blogger Totsie said...

Itching to see what Head Injury Theater will have to offer this October.

My husband bought this..pumpkinman I guess it's called..though I originally called it an accident..a few weeks ago. It's unintentionally the creepiest thing I've ever seen. YOU WOULD LOVE IT.

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home