Monday, September 29, 2008

For Posterity....Superman Reality.

Been a while since I updated the blog and while this was on the site for a while, I figured I'd save it here because it really does amuse me to no end.

This was the comic in Mid-September:
Photobucket
I stand corrected! The Staff of Illinois Community College located in Chicago has emailed me and would like you all to know there is indeed a Metropolis in the world, and it houses the Superman Museum and there's a statue of the Man of Steel outside the courthouse of all things. It only has a population of about 6,000 people but hey, they take Superman pretty seriously.
Photobucket
This is not a joke.
Photobucket
Surreal.
-Jared

----------------
Now playing: Mindless Self Indulgence - Daddy
via FoxyTunes

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/j/z/1/obama_superman_awesome.jpg

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home