Sunday, February 14, 2010

Legend of Zelda, Art Project

I'm weird and when I see triangle-shaped canvases, I get goofy ideas. Enjoy 4 paintings that are Link-related, with a fun gimmick. (Shared on the Blog because I'm already getting ready to dive back into the Daily Update schedule but not just yet.) Sooooo.....

Link
Photobucket
+ Zelda
Photobucket
+Ganon
Photobucket
+those jumpy spider things and eyebats that are in like every Zelda game....
Photobucket
And they all up to, the Triforce. (Forgive my crappy camera and its inability to take good pictures. Better picture soon to come but for now this'll do since I have to run out the door.)
Photobucket

And yes, with some creative nails in the wall you can hang them up like that. Don't know why, but I'm a sucker for canvases that match up in weird ways. I'm also a dork, spending too much time on this sort of thing on a lazy Sunday.
-Jared

4 Comments:

Blogger Antoids said...

I'm a dick. Courage is on the left, Power is on the top. That's all, though. Otherwise this is pretty awesome.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Mario! said...

I love it!

7:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I wants to eat it like a tupenny harlot. Well played, fiendship.

9:47 AM  
Anonymous Frankie D. said...

Ganon is a Nac Mac Feegle?

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home