Thursday, February 23, 2006

Day 9: Sweet Mother of Christ, I may be addicted.

So I finally made that decision today.
Image hosting by Photobucket
I figured if I was already almost at 214 hours, it'd be fun and worth it to just make it an even 300. The only stipulation/warning is that most of those extra paintings are going to be me toying with ink because I need to get better at it. There will still be lots of colored watercolored jobs, but the final chunk is going to be a myriad variations on what the heck I can do with too much free time and bottles and bottles of ink.
This really just means that, since 300 hours is up early next week, I'll have everything scanned in with stories to share just in time for the next site update.
That said:
Since I'm going to be doing black & white (with a few colors thrown in), I'd love to get more requests....because honestly I need them. With the new style/method, I figure a few of you might have some new ideas to throw at me. I mean, if you want that is.
In the meantime, I'll be over here, painting.
-jared

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

I would actually like a drawing done of me. But since that is a hard thing, I will think of something easier. How about that Morpheus thing you were supposed to do like a month ago? That would be cool. Fresh outta fresh ideas.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Hey I had another idea, but since you're not online, this works. You should include some Wacom tablet "I hate Photoshop" art as well. Just to complete the spectrum of media...(that's plural for medium, right?)

I know right now you're going to not want to do that, but I didn't feel like not saying it.

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Jared! Thinking of black and white and ink...i immediately imagine a bloody battle on a chess board...so what about that? Have fun doodling! ;) Ciao, Frida

3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home