Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Holy Crap, that's a lot of Art.

While I'm still typing up the page explaining the requests and stories behind some of the paintings, I figured you guys could still enjoy seeing 300+ paintings all in one place.
http://www.headinjurytheater.com/artcrash.htm

Also know that I'm keeping a list of all the requests that I DIDN"T paint....to use the next time I do something like this. That won't be incredibly soon, but it will happen. This project was pretty much a success....less because I actually pulled it off and more because I'm in a better place with my work ethic now. We'll have to see if it sticks around, but for now I'm still living the afterglow.
Also, I haven't been able to take a day off painting yet, even though the Crash has ended. When I joked about being addicted, that might not have been far from the truth.
-jared
Edit:
I'm officially DONE with everything in regards to the Art Crash. I just finished typing up the information about which requests I used.
Edit, Edit: To everyone who emailed me or is emailing me about buying paintings: I'm officially starting to respond to your messages now that everything is up and I've gotten a bit more organized.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You rule. Thanks for making me smile.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home