Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Art Smash Tequila

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I'm not sure what to say that I haven't already said about it. I've been wanting to do another Art Crash ever since the last one ended and, pretty much spontaneously, I decided to do one involving a bottle of tequila and dinosaurs just to see how it went. While I'm it doesn't compare much to the 300 hour marathon, you might get a kick out of it.
On an unrelated note, I'm redesigning a few major sections of the site for a couple of reasons. As such if there's something there that you HATE, now's the time to mention it. Talk to you guys soon with tales of eBay and despair.
-jared

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Art for the sake of science while utilizing potentially reality-altering drugs. I'm for it.

Try coke next time.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeebus. Just....jeebus. I agree with you on the sissy drinks, heh. I also think the one with white-out and crayon looks really cool.

....now let's hope I don't remember this experiment the next time I go drinking....drunken Guitar Hero's bad enough...lol

1:02 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

mmmmm....Tequila. That gives me mixed memories of nausea and too much fun. ...of course, mine didn't deal with artwork at all.

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home