Saturday, April 08, 2006

German Ads....again.

It's been a little while since I've shared something like this, but I'll rectify that now.
Check out this flyer for my local pizza place:
Image hosting by Photobucket
If you don't know German, it's even better I think. The joke is a spelling one, sort of.
Still, it comes down to a stripper with a sheep in her hands. That's got to be worth something.
Also check this out:
Image hosting by Photobucket
Only in Germany will they sell MEAT with SOCKS. Well, that's probably not completely true, but sweet Jesus that's a strange pitch. I mean really...what's next? Cola and tampons or maybe cereal and laxatives?
Nevermind. I really don't like the mental image of random Germans filling their socks with meat. I'm going to run away now.
-jared

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

is that corn on that pizza?

11:58 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Don't call that pizza, man...that's something else. Something horrid.

12:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bah, if they had any sense of humour they'd put lamb on that pizza. Then again they'd probably have to remove the stripper from the flier.

12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Had the flier in my own mailbox today. Not one pizza with lamb (strippers neither), although there is one with honey mustard sauce and tangerines, which I personally would like to file under "sin against nature." Also, thanks for making me crack up in front of the mailbox.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home