Saturday, March 25, 2006

Illustration Friday and Silence?

Well, I've been neglecting the blog for two reasons:
1. For some unholy reason it's stopped loading for most people, including myself. It's not vanished or anything....it's just not uploading from time to time. Not sure what's going on but I'm looking into the problem and entertaining the notion of setting up a non-Blogger, er, Blog.
2. During the last Art Crash, I updated this Blog far too much. Since I hate the idea of Blogs without direction, I've sort of been picky about what the hell I'm going to share. Bah.
That said, please enjoy this picture for Illustration Friday. The Theme was something retarded easy and boring. "Monster." That's almost redundant over here, right?
Image hosting by Photobucket
I call it: "Our Children will be Beautiful." For the Trivia geek out there, I think that was supposed to be Pants from Jerk City. I'm not sure now that I look at it again.
Enjoy yourselves, I'll keep you guys updated. Far TOO much is going on right now and it'll be fun to unveil some of it in the near future. In the meantime, I can say nothing.
-jared

4 Comments:

Blogger Joy Eliz said...

love the colors here..nice illo!

4:29 PM  
Blogger The Unknown said...

A match made in heaven. Er... hell. No wait... umm... never mind.
Great illo.
love

6:35 PM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Jared, nice work. Which one is the monster??

6:56 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Hello. My name is Adam Holwerda, and I know you. Sorta.

So. What you and I are going to do is this: a ChaosJam Deathmatch Extravaganza. I'm gonna kick your scrawny German-sympathizing ass. (Dude. Seriously. Who was it that persuaded you to do the hourly comic? Me. And since I did a page in three hours today, I'm ready. Bring it.)

P.S. I need to sleep on your couch.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home