Monday, October 09, 2006

Blog Neglect...

Man, you start updating the site daily and you forget to pay attention to the blog. This doesn't count as attention much here, since the attention itself is about how I haven't been paying attention to you. I'll bring up one issue and share two things of magic.
The Issue: I always wince when websites say "Holy Crap, why hasn't anyone email me?" but I will say that I've found it weird no one's sent me any old Halloween photos yet. I know it'll pick up when Halloween comes closer, but I WILL paint you (or your goofy co-worker) if you send me a photo. That said, the fun stuff.
I've actually been meaning to make a post called "Artist Heal Thyself" about what I do to try to improve. The short answer is that I visit sites better than me, feel terrible about it, and bust my hump trying to evolve faster. I also get involved in weird artsy projects when I can and try out different stuff. While this might not be the best example, but I did another page for the Global Comic Jam the other day and now it's up on their site. Check out my inking comic strangeness here:
I also did another page for that story a while back, but you'll have to uncover the "nipples of destruction" on your own. Because I am NOT proud of that particular page.
2nd fun thing: I have nothing to do with the site, but God Damn does it entertain me. Expect a picture of my corpse to put up sooner than later:
3rd Bonus thing:
Links found upon new links are kind of lame to share because you'll find them your damn self if you're interested, but dear LORD this was funny and traumatizing:
And for your tolerance, a watercolor doodle thing that really has nothing to do with very much at all:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-jared
"saying hello to the blog"

4 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Jet Dog was awesome!

I feel sorry for all the unicorns...

(I shall send Back Woods this Saturday!)

8:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.re-penetrator.com/
It's like Re-Animator, only better.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

I wouldn't say the doodle hasn't much to do with anything. It's obviously to do with the Global Comic Art Jam story you added to.

I have no more Halloween photos. At least not until the kids get their costumes this year.

8:10 AM  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Gee... I wonder what Re-Penetrator is about...

I'm almost done with my costume... Although, I'm not looking forward to sewing all the strips on it... Arg!

(How 'bout dressing up as Sgt. Kabukiman, Jared? )

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home