Saturday, September 30, 2006

October: Poll of the Pumpkin

While I kind of like all of them, I figured I'd share some of my pumpkin ideas for this year and see if anyone had an opinion they wanted to share. Considering last year's Hellraiser pumpkin, it's going to be hard to one-up myself I think. Then again, maybe not. Check it out:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yes this does mean I'm getting ready on this end for Halloween. The best news is that my long, drawn-out ground war with my web host has come to an end, thus bringing a time of eternal peace and lots of horror movies to the site. I'm also trying to get the redesign ready, as it's been over a year since I made thing look pretty.
(Oh, and the "My Special Friend" is a large pumpkin with a smaller pumpkin w/ candle inside it, just incase my crap doodle wasn't clear enough.)
-jared

4 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

I like Pumpkinface.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

They're all really original... I like Tumor Pumpkin and My Special Friend.

Hell, why don't you just make them all!

2:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote franken pumpkin (but I would cut a jagged bit out of the upper corner of his skull. and I would not sew him, I would cut his skin off to make a bright line (just in the parts that would be "from different pumpkins" and then cut little lines all the way through for stitches.

I did a pumpkin 10/13. If I had a camera I would have taken a pic to show you. It was a cool haunted house complete with mist, bats and ghosts. I liked it anyway, it was fun. Hugs at you!
~T

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you doing the costume thing this year?

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home