Tuesday, November 29, 2005

A donation button?

After much thought and consultation, I've finally decided to put a donation button up on the site. I don't intend on it living here permanently since I feel like a total goon even mentioning money, but I painted one up because a number of you have been asking how you can donate and who am I to stop you from giving me your shiny gold coins? Since I feel awkward about the whole mess, I decided to make a "low key" donation button. It'll be up on the site later tonight, but I figured that even if you don't want to donate, it might make you laugh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think it's kind of subtle, don't you?
-jared
(Btw sorry about the lack of updates lately. The whole "not really having a computer" sort of makes it harder to get online than usual. Oh and thank you all the kind people who have been helping me out so I can keep updating like the Great Computer Fire of 2005 never happened. Thanks again to EVERYONE who's helping me out. I'm not out of the woods (that are on fire) but I'm getting closer to bringing this etherweb meltdown to an end)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I made a small donation (I'm poor just now, sorry) but I forgot to leave a note. Aw, well. Just keep doing what you're doing, Jared.

7:51 AM  
Blogger Collin said...

I, too, made with the teenie money. I also have an idea. My girlfriend has an old IBM computer that she's not using anymore. She said months ago that she would give it to me so I could use it for old PC games for the kids. I'm willing to give it to you, however I don't know if it'll be of any practical use. It's quite old and I don't know what the specs are. It's at least a Pentium Something. I'm so out of touch on IBM computers these days. If you are interested I'll hook it up this weekend, get the specs and pass them on to you. If it's good enough for what you need we can then figure out how to get it to you. My hunch is that it's too old, but if not... Anyway, let me know.

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home