Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy Anniversary! (or two)

Well, HeadInjuryTheater.com is a year old this week. The site's actually TWO years old, but since it was hosted for free on Angelfire for the first year we don't want to count that. So the Art portion of the site is celebrating it's first year on the web, while the movie review section is celebrating it's second year. Got it? Anyway I'm trying to sort out what I want to do since this is slowly but surely turning into a job (which is retardly awesome you crazy supportive people). I'm thinking of doing an Art Crash to beat all Art Crashes, but more details on that later. I will say this though:
Thank you everyone who's been supportive. Supportive includes just checking this site out once every three months. I wish I could say I knew each and everyone on of you....but I lost track around visitor #303,343. Sorry Steve.
Oh and just so this post isn't just me congratulating myself like an egotistical madman who, like a lot of people. was able to keep an update schedule for a year, enjoy yet another headline screw up on AOL:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I swear to God, if AOL knew their headlines did this from time to time I think they'd start changing the order. Still, it does make you wonder if that poor woman shouldn't have worn a different dress. Poor Gal.
-jared

1 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

Congrats! Here's to another dozen or so years! heh.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home