Thursday, February 16, 2006

Day 2: A Strategy is Born...

So, what's the state of things today? Well, first off I'm still behind...but not really. In an effort to streamline the process, I sat down this morning with the list of requests and drew a total of 64 of them. Then, I inked them. All of them. My hand STILL hurts from doing all that erasing. So while I'm technically about 13 paintings behind, I've got a huge surplus waiting that'll be done in less time than usual. I'm not giving up on the deadline idea....I just really think it's going to take a few days for me to really settle to a life of painting without distraction.
In the meantime, please enjoy this painting inspired from the suggestion that I paint "The Most Delicious Sub in the World":
Image hosting by Photobucket
With that I need to get some food and catch up on a little sleep. Oh and remember: I am still taking requests. You know, because any you suggest is always awesome. Without exception. Sometimes.
-jared
Edit: I should have a friend visiting me on Sunday that will scan in EVERYTHING for me if I don't have the extra time before that. I'll post a few more in the Blog that bring me particular joy, but you'll have to wait a bit to see another batch of bizarro paintings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home