Sunday, February 05, 2006

I hate Photoshop.

While I've always been pretty public about my intense hatred of Photoshop, I'd be a moron to think that I don't need to sort out the fundamentals of digital art. Thus I lurk in the shadows creating really terrible weird digital art that will one day bring me joy...but still knowing that my love for physical paint will NEVER be satisified by a computer. I'd like to hope that one day the two might at least be on speaking terms.
Enjoy the majesty that is one of my random Photoshop experiments:
Image hosting by Photobucket
I'm not sure what it is either, nor what it's looking at.
-jared
Oh and just a reminder: The 214-Hour Art Crash starts in a mere 10 Days! Well, that's not too close but hey, I'm excited. More information will be sorted out in time for next week's update. Such surprises to I have for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home