Tuesday, January 24, 2006

A Post about Updates?

3 things, not like the other:
Image hosting by Photobucket
1. The Monsturd interview....I'm pretty happy with this but I figured I'd officially post that I'm a total slacker that had a broken computer. The reason I have to say this is that the article was supposed to go up in November, but computer doom hit and, well, you know the rest. Oh and if you ever thought of making a film, you should read what Popko and West had to say. I don't usually make blog entries about site updates, but I'm kind of giddy about pulling off an interview with some folks that NEEDED to be interviewed.
2. Yet another Comic Jam & Jellies.
I painted another one, this time about parasitic neckwear.
3. Isketch is still on for Wednesday, but by total accident/synchronicity both me and Ryan Estrada were looking for people to play online tonight. Ryan makes hella cute Isketch drawings. Really he does.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Can you figure out what that's supposed to be? I knew you could.
Until another time, play safe.
-jared
PS: If you haven't seen the painting I did entitled "Leper Man, steal your baby he can" on the Strange Art page this week, you are missing out at one of the feel paintings that fills me with sick glee.

2 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

Huh. I can't figure that iSketch drawing out. I feel stupid, even for a Wednesday.

I like your main site's new header, although I'm surprised your poo monster doesn't have corn teeth.

"Leper Man" is fantastic! I've said it before, but it's worth repeating, your imagination causes me no end of envy. I also liked "Train".

8:19 AM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

It's the girl who heard dragons. I guess.

Train was my favorite this week.

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home