Saturday, January 21, 2006

Comic Jams and Jellies

I stumbled onto the random weirdness that is the Global Comic Jam...for those that don't know it's improvisational comic writing. Or something like that. I threw something together for it yesterday and I've already learned a lot of things. For example, I've learned that I know nothing when it comes to fulfilling size and file size requirements. It's downright spooky how little I know. Really.
Here's the page, in case you were curious:
God Bless non-linear storytelling.
-jared
Update: Two things. 1. Idaho Transfer is an awesome movie because, yes, people power their cars by throwing the mentally retarded into their trunks. 2. Either it's a typo on their site or my long-lost brother Josh von Hindman just signed up to Comic Jam.

3 Comments:

Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Welcome, brother, to the crazyness that is GCJ. Enjoy your stay.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Warx said...

For a minute there, I thought that comic was a Clerks reference.

And weddings...?

8:12 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

Well, that's simply AWESOME! I might have to give that a bit of thought, even though I've pretty much given up any hope of a "career" in comics.

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home