Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Hourly Comic Day....

Yes, I indeed took part in the surreal autobiographical experience that was Hourly Comic Day (which is still awkward to say somehow). It's too big to post here, but I made a tiny page for it. In case you don't know what an Hourly Comic is, it just means that you draw a comic (or a panel) each hour that you're awake. I did that, including the two times nightmares kept me up. Enjoy.
Kind of a random day I think.
Check out other people's daily lives illustrated here:
I can only say it's weird to not be able to spend time on your art.
-jared

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Ok dude. Wild ride. Let's do that again sometime.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i really love your day :)
(did julian sands get nude after all?)

7:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home