Sunday, February 19, 2006

Day 5: Murphy's Law (with PAINTINGS)

When this thing started I knew it would be a learning experience. So what did I learn today? I learned that doom is going to find me no matter what happens. My "scanner monkey" never showed up....so I went ahead and scanned everything myself. Then the next problem hit: For whatever reason, my Frontpage doesn't recognize that HeadInjuryTheater.com is a real website...so I can't update my own damn site until I reinstall the program/talk to technical support. Blah blah blah.....worst timing ever. So here I am, 8 paintings behind again and in severe need of sleep.
On the upside, I was almost caught up at one point today.

Also, to continue with the postive, I realize that it'd be unfair to keep these painting from you guys, so here's the remains that you haven't seen from the first 48 hours of the Art Crash.

http://photobucket.com/albums/f259/ArtCrash/

Crappy solution, but I didn't really have another option right now. Hope you guys dig the new stuff, I'll get the next 48 hours scanned in as soon as I can (and by then another 48 will have passed so I'll get on with that....so on and so on).
-jared
Edit: The main problem with the Photobucket Gallery is that you don't know what the original request was or the theme involved. Like...there's one image in there that I only had 5 minutes to paint...and it's right next to the picture inspired by the OTHER kinder Egg toy. There's also a few of the celebrity things in there...but don't worry. As soon as I find the disk with my Frontpage on it, I'll put everything on the site with everything that you need to know. Thanks for humoring me in the meantime.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SO HAPPY! OH SO HAPPY!!! i think you need some sort of pep pills to stay awake... then you can get that much more done... but i am glad you managed to get some of your paintings scanned must feel like you accomplished that much more today... WOOT FOR JARED!

2:10 PM  
Blogger ghastly 1 said...

Keep up the good work.

3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 5min one (you can tell because it is titled 5minmagejaredhindman.jpg) came out really good

8:56 PM  
Blogger Warx said...

I was just want to tell you "Good luck," we're all counting on you.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Lierne said...

You know, you could just learn HTML, it's not that hard.

That being said - the newt orgy is cute.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Guys here's what's coming up: Lots of madness (from Skull Panda to what happens when I spend an hour listening to the "Peanut Butter Jelly" song), Celebrity day (well, 15 hours worth of people who influence me and their requests), about 30 Megaman Robot Boss paintings (think of it as a Review of the Entire Megaman Series), watercolor photography, and um...most likely me spending an afternoon illustrating my mental breakdown that happened over the weekend. I'm better now, but I had to spend some time away to regain my sanity. Also, I found that damn Frontpage disc. Woo.
-jared
(who knows that this week is NOT the week to HAVE to learn HTML)

2:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home