Saturday, March 18, 2006

St. Patrick's Day

I just wanted to let you guys know how I spent my St. Patrick's Day....and give you a hint as to what next week's article is all about:
Image hosting by Photobucket
That's Warwick Davis (you know, "Willow" the eeeeediot) as the Leprechaun. Only he's rapping and surrounded by "zombie flygirls." God damn it, Leprechaun in the Hood is so terrible it's awesome. I think I've already confessed this somewhere on the site, but the Leprechaun movie franchise is one of my favorites. I'll explain why later, but it has a lot to do with watching Warwick smoke pot, make fun of balding obese cyborgs, jump out of men's genitalia, and make Jennifer from Friends use the "F" word while holding a shotgun (while being chased by a leprechaun). In other words, life is good.
-jared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home