Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Comic Books Still Scare Me...

Alright. I've confessed that I've been doing a little comic research to find some really god awful weird stuff to share and while my findings have been very profitable, some of it really, really hurts.
For example, I pulled this from the comic "Savage Dragon":
Image hosting by Photobucket
You'll find out more about him later but for the love of all that is holy, I can't believe I actually got to read a comic where the heroes get "butt blasted" by a superpowered criminal....with ass powers. And yes, he can fly. With his ass.
:shudder:
I need to take a shower.
-jared

2 Comments:

Blogger Eva said...

did you see "mystery men"? there's this guy who can (superpowerfully) send a whole diner to nirvana :)

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and william H macy fucking people up with a shovel!

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home