Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Halloween Sound Explosion

Collin, an online friend and winner of last year's Halloween contest, just sent me a link to something beyond cool, particularly if you're as crazy about Halloween as I am. Check it out, with my undying approval:
-jared
(By the by, we've got less than a week left until Halloween. If you're waiting to see some bizarro articles, keep your eyes open. Hell, I might even suggest checking back ON Halloween, as that's when I'll be posting my interview with Bill Zebub, the director/genius behind "The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made".)

1 Comments:

Blogger Scarecrobot said...

HA! HA! Bill Zebub did "Metal Heads"! What a horribly-awesome-ish movie...

Some of those Halloween CDs look nifty...

My favorite music for Halloween would have to be psychobilly.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home