Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Dead Alive? Braindead? (Also PHB2 Repaints)

Just to be clear, I finally finished up that long-forgotten review of Dead Alive.
Click HERE for the magic.

Oh and now there's only one half-finished but long article to get out of the way before I can feel caught up. What's that, you might ask?
Photobucket

Way back last Halloween I wrote most of a Sleepaway Camp Series review. Much like the Dead Alive article it got pushed aside. The upside to this? Since that happened I got my hands on "Return to Sleepaway Camp" which is amazing. It doesn't follow the same formula that made me fall in love with the Sleepaway films...I'm one of those weirdos who actually likes the sequels more than the original? Why, you ask? All will become clear in time.
-Jared
"Time in this instance refers to about two weeks...I've got a lot of work to do Art-wise (real work OMG!) but I really do want to get back into the habit of writing."

Edit extra Blog Content:
Oh and for those who care about my Dungeons and Dragons work, as a fun art exercise I'm still doing "repaints" of some of the new miniatures coming out from Wizards. These aren't for Wizards or anything but they are fun to churn out in the morning. Man, that almost sounds dirty. Or Gross. let's move on.

The Human Paladin:
Photobucket
Turns into this:
Photobucket

The Shifter Ranger (Werewolf-type guy)
Photobucket
Turns into:
Photobucket
For the geekiest of you reading this, you might be happy to know that's actually the right jersey number of Michael J. Fox from Teen Wolf. Yeah, I'm a dork.
-Jared

4 Comments:

Blogger Madderbutcher said...

Great review...welcome back.

10:54 AM  
Anonymous Bunneh said...

Agreed. Will you make one for Brain Dead or have I just missed it in the archives? :)

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Bunneh said...

I mean Bad Taste. D'oh! K.. possibly might need some sleep right about now...

5:13 PM  
Blogger Nik Nik said...

Thank you thank you thank you! Dead Alive is one of my all time favorites, and I just got to introduce my son to it, and the amazing zombie blood that just slides right off you.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home