Saturday, October 10, 2009

Women talk about Teeth: A follow-up.

Last year, I reviewed a movie about a penis-eating vagingo called Teeth. (The movie was called that, the crotch in question was never specifically given a name.) At the end of said review, I asked any female readers to write in and let me know what they thought. I've finally dug through all the emails and grabbed twenty of them for sharing. Huzzah, delayed action!
http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article93a.htm

All in all it's an interesting read. Don't be afraid to follow the links found there either. Otherwise you won't see the amazing Anti-Rape device that literally puts teeth in the user's groin. I'd include a picture, but last time I posted something that even LOOKED like a sex toy, my hosting people hit me on the head with a hammer. It's not a sex toy but it's like an evil reverse condom. With Fangs. Check it out, it's amaaaazing.
-Jared

PS: Here's a link to the original article, in case you missed it and want to start at the beginning.
http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article93.htm

Oh and yes: Halloween is going to be taking over. Keep the suggestions coming guys and girls, they're great (See below post for more info).

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

FYI, you forgot to post emails 9, 18, and 19. :p

5:13 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

Oops. And fixed!

6:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home