Monday, October 24, 2005

AOL News: Rosa Parks has a delicious Booty.

Let me tell you a little story about AOL and how it loads on my computer. If you don't have AOL, allowe me to explain something. When you're logged in, there is a "current events" slideshow going on that flips to a new news item every five to ten seconds. Sometimes it's real news and other times it's just AOL trying to sell you something (but still masquerading as news). Here's my problem:
When I log into AOL, the Image that goes with the Headline gets out of synch. It eventually corrects itself but sometimes it's confusing, like the time I saw an image of soldiers in Iraq under the headline "Madonna's new Tour is coming to your town!" When I logged in a few minutes ago, two new stories got their wires crossed and something similar happened. Check it out:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
:blink blink: That's Rosa Parks. The Civil Rights "I will not sit in the back of the Bus" lady...but what's this?
There's a weird statement being made when one of the people who helped start the Civil Rights movement is called "bootylicious" on the day she dies. Delicious. Booty. Rosa. Parks. I do NOT need AOL to try to sell me on 92 year old women with delicious booty.
Rosa Parks, rest in peace, you fighter for equality...and I'm sorry.
-jared
"who would so spend his money on a "booty oriented" Rosa Parks hiphop album"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This has nothing to do with rosa parks and I feel a bit wrong for it.... Rosa your absence is felt. But you are dead, so you probably don't care.

On a totally different note. JARETH, JARETH, JARETH, JARETH! you mentioned one of my favorite characters from one of my favorite movies, and you hesitate to paint him? Even the shot where it looks like Hoggle is giving him head? I am hopeful.


~Tiffany

1:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BTW... sooon, oh yes... sooon the pictures arrive....


~Tiffany

I'm supposed to be asleep.

And I just got sweet sweet lung juice on my computer screen....mmmm
lol!

1:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home