Thursday, October 27, 2005

More Pumpkin Love...

What? You thought I'd only carve one pumpkin this year?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, those are bananas.
By the way, you're looking at the first pumpkin I've ever had to carve (the others I've just painted). It's not terrible, but I have to say the whole "pumpkin viscera" all over my kitchen is nothing short of terrifying. Someone get me when they can genetically modify pumpkins to be hollow. THEN I'd think about doing this again.
-jared

2 Comments:

Blogger Collin said...

I'm pretty sure that, at least in the states, they sell hollow foam faux pumpkins that you can carve. The chillins and I are going to carve our non-foam pumpkin this weekend. I'm going to make them scoop out the innards.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

I think I'm going to have nightmares! :) That's pretty awesome!

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home