Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Let this Never become a Meme....

Dear God, Adam. Why?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Take a look at the other ones the lad's done.
You too can join the fun and prove you have no decency.
If you didn't read the Marvel Zombies article, just click below to get your very own template for "What Zombie Hercules says while looking deeply into the Zombie Incredible Hulk's HOLE."
Oh and as for birthdays:
The post man totally lost my gifts (an iPod amongst other things) but that you everyone who made me feel totally like a whiny bitch for bringing it up....because you guys were far too nice. The birthday Boobs made up for it though. Oh and if you know me, you already know that whenever I throw a party I spend 3 minutes before to throw together a weird sign to confuse the neighbors and guests who haven't been to my house before. This was this year's party art:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I don't know either.
-jared
"who neglects the blog now that the site updates more often"

(By the by, Marvel Zombies are awesome and here's the link anyway:

http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article68.htm

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey
I just want to say how amazing are those pictures. I'm Brazilian and I don't remember how I found your site.
luck for me!heheh

bye
Alexandre

5:18 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Oh, let it.

5:36 PM  
Blogger Scarecrobot said...

Awe! It was your birthday?!

Happy (belated) Birthday, Jared!

(...I thought that dudes Hulk captions were hilarios!)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Sin Nomine said...

Happy belated birthday, Jared.

You are my/OUR hero. At least mine.

And, thanks to you, me and my mate will rent most of the movies in your entertainment section (at least those we haven't seen yet), and if I had more money (f*****g student...), I'd buy some of your art.

So, to reiterate myself...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home