Friday, January 19, 2007

Illustration Friday: He's got Radioactive Blood.

This week's IF theme was "Super Hero." While originally I decided to go off track (as usual) with a painting of yet another lame super villain (The Mole Man), the Marvel Zombies article came to mind and, well, here you go:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Here's a link to the article, in case you just joined the cult in the past month or so: http://www.headinjurytheater.com/article68.htm)
And here's the Mole Man, since that was what I originally intended to post:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Taking a step back, all I can say is that it's weird to see my Ink Zombie stuff next to "cute". Not sure why.
-jared
"who wishes he didn't remember every thing he used to think was cool when he was eight"

6 Comments:

Blogger Kelli Jensen said...

These are awesome. i luv the zombie spiderman

4:12 PM  
Blogger Hellcat said...

Hellcat thinks Zombies are CUTE!

5:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Zombies ARE cute. <3

8:46 PM  
Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

Hit me up when you feel like discussing possible DeathMatch Jam ideas. Because.

I got better at drawing.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Jeannetto said...

i like your spiderman zombie.

you're funny.

1:31 PM  
Blogger E. Will said...

Hi, you don't know me, but my boyfriend likes to watch really bad movies and came across your page a couple of weeks ago. I have been entertained reading all of the articles and enjoying the artwork ever since. Keep up the good work!

6:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home