Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Just a moment...

Jared is currently having technical difficulties. As in, my server doesn't want to let me upload anything new. I'll sacrifice a goat or something to it and see if that doesn't do the trick.

Oh and in other news, I'm the creative consultant for an Opera production of Macbeth. The weird theme? It's going to revolve around voodoo. Concept and design art to be posted as soon as I get permission from the powers that be.
-jared

PS: Voodoo Macbeth. Come on. That's just awesome. And very, very surreal.

6 Comments:

Blogger Pauline said...

Hey Jared!

I'm not one to "leave a comment" generally, but the "voodoo" thing hit me upside the head (voodoo + MacBeth = awesome opera!)

I practice New Orleans voudou and know some wonderful websites that might help you with any research you need to do. The proprieters are friendly and more than willing to help with any questions you might have.

Check out:

www.erzulies.com - Anna is the webmistress and she is a wonderful gal (tell her Paula from Anchorage, AK sent you!) -and-

www.neworleansmistic.com

Also, for added artistic inspiration (like you need it), try:

www.sighco.com

Their voudou t-shirt designs are worth a look.

But heck, you may know all these goodies already. Bon chance, and keep us out here in the hinterlands posted!

P

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-5326508378647575387&q=Policemans+ball&total=42&start=10&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=6

4:55 AM  
Blogger Bitsmix said...

God I love you :D

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jared, promise me. look me in the text and promise me that you will get a video of that thing and post it to your website.

promise me.

1:25 AM  
Blogger Bitsmix said...

Oh, just wondering, why does the front-page art this week have nipple piercings? you've got me a little concerned :P.

7:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you're having server issues. It happens sometimes. Anyway, I love the site. Hope you got to read my e-mail.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home