Saturday, September 15, 2007

Website Navigation Doom

Hey kids and old people (that covers most everyone I think). Just wanted to let you know that I'm working on re-doing my navigation, most specifically the comic section this week and, if you know your stuff, would love to hear some suggestions.

I will NOT be using the "one comic per page" set up because since I don't do banner ads, there's no reason for you guys to have to reload the page for each and every comic. Of course there are fancy flash options, but lord knows I'm tech-stupid and retarded busy these days. But I DO need to make it better. Sort of like how the "Strange Art" page was originally just a big pile of thumbnails. Now it's a "only sort of" big pile of thumbnails.

So, yes. Now is when you complain about my piss-poor site design. Because I'm planning on getting it sorted in time for October...you know, the month where I do all sorts of craziness in celebration of Halloween. Which, of course, I'll be doing again. Send me your costume pictures now if you haven't already.
-jared

4 Comments:

Blogger NemsMole said...

I have some ideas that would suit the site. Hit me up on AIM and we'll have a chat about it. You have my AOL name.

Glad to hear you're gonn abe up to your Halloween tricks :D

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about iframes? If you're not familiar with those, I can give some examples & explain what I'm picturing. I'd also be willing to help out with the actual coding -- being a jobless bum in a second-story apartment, I have little else to do.

Also, I'm so sending in a picture if I can ever get my costume together.

2:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

could be worse, could be myspace-like in it's failure.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... I'm glad to read that... I really liked your job, and if you still need some help with the website, I'm webdesigner and can help you out... for free, just for the pleasure of helping a great thinker (your reviews are just the best).

well.. if you need, my e-mail is douglas.daquino@gmail.com

oh... don't use iframes, please!
nothing against you jace, but this is 2007

6:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home