Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Costumes Part 1: Let them eat (Lesbian) Cake!

If you've seen part 1 of the 2008 Costume paintings, then you'll remember the last one. You know the one about the Lesbian Zombie Wedding. That's 100% true and behold: The Wedding Cake. I'd warn you that this post is not safe for work even with the censor blurbs (I think) but well, it's too late. Enjoy one of the coolest cakes around.


Photobucket

Seriously. They Totally do.
-Jared

PS: I totally recant my "I'm running out of monsters to paint" claim. After my Catalonian vacation (more on that later) I found myself swamped with both ideas and suggestions... Thanks guys. There are indeed a lot of greats I haven't painted. For instance....Michael Myers. He STILL hasn't appeared on the Halloween Countdown. Don't get your hopes up for this year...they're all ready and I'm keeping them obscure. You know, the way I like it.

Edit: In my previous post, you might remember I made a joke about Rainbow Brite the Hooker. Dear Lord, I really thought it was a joke. I wanted it to be. But sadly......
Photobucket
Costume Designers: Please stop making me think of having sex with fictional under-aged girls and animals by putting strippers in funny costumes. It's....disturbing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the person who made the cake must be genius!

*tribute to myself, who woudn't if this cake is inside your head?!*

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man you are one...hilarious ....your just too ...yeah your hilarity has made me lose where I was going.

The rainbow brite thing? My whore of a cousin went as that costume, I too was confused

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home