Friday, December 23, 2005

Back and the NIST

Well, I've just returned from my vacation. I've got stories to tell but right now I've got work to do. Expect the website to be updated with an entire horde of X-mas (and XXXmas) related madness. Or at least updated.
On a different note, if any of you are interested to see my goofy Art being used in the real world, click here:
While I was gone I got a bunch of emails from the National Institute of Standards and Technology. Obviously we worked something out. Neat, right? Screw you. I'm excited and flattered. So there.
-jared
"who is working on the site as you read this...but only if you're reading this NOW as opposed to later."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I hope you had a great time with your lady. And congrats!

~goddess~

3:11 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

That's great! I hope your trip was fun and I can't wait to hear the stories.

11:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home