Sunday, December 04, 2005

Art Crash Iocaine!

Remember that 23 hour Art Crash I did a while back? The one where I painted and came up with a card game all in one sitting? The very same weekend my computer imploded?
Maybe you don't remember. Huh.
Well, it finally got scanned in. Making a card game based off people's forum names and game identities ended up looking very, very dadaist in the end. Check it out.
The best part of this is the people I did this for are talking to printers so they can get a few decks made. That'll put me in contact with the right people....and might lead to me being able to do something with these other weird ass games I have lying on my shelf right now. I've got a few of them and they're also illustrated. Depending on how this whole drama goes, you might be seeing more stuff like this. That may be a good thing.
-jared
"who swears he's not a total dork, even though he makes and illustrates his own games on a regular basis"

2 Comments:

Blogger Adam Holwerda said...

No dorkage - so you make games. I write books. To each his own oddity.

12:58 AM  
Blogger Collin said...

That's an awesome set. Great work. I've had many game ideas but never followed through on them. You are an inspiration.

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home