Friday, December 23, 2005

Holiday Audio and Edible Xmas Poop?

The Christmas Stuff is UP! The fact that it includes about a bunch of audio clips of me is kind of weird, but I figured someone out there would get a kick out of it. You can find it here:
Also I got some stuff from my family. Some of it was edible so I had to open it early. Imagine my expression when I found this:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Super...dooper...reindeer..pooper. Just want I wanted. A toy reindeer that makes edible poop. It sort of frightens me. I mean, toys shouldn't have big gaping buttholes....
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Should they?
You know what really frightens me about this thing?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The candy is really, really good. I suppose it would have to be considering how poop's already on the consumer's mind. Gah. I will say this though: Cola-flavored jellybeans taste better fresh from a plastic reindeer anus. Such statements are the epitome of eccentric, aren't they?
Thank you Mom, for mailing a plastic reindeer with edible crap overseas. You're awesome.
-jared

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes-Nothing more delicious than reindeer ass-candy.

Woo.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Collin said...

Yum...

Oh! The paintings you sent me arrived last week! They look great! Thanks!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Derek Knight said...

you are correct, though. Toys really shouldn't have "gaping buttholes."

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home