Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Murphy's Law

Well, technical problems are jumping up left and right. It's stupid and coming at a terrible time, but what the hell, right? It's not like I NEED to have all the technology working to get this going and, after all, I've got 9 days to sort this out. So I'm going to be painting and when I've got the time to spare I'm going to sort out all this nutty computer/Webcam/Frontpage drama. Since I can still get online but can't update my site, please keep your eyes here for weird updates and...um...stuff.
In the meantime I leave you with a picture of Scooby Doo and Matthew Lillard burning a ghost pirate to death with a flaming fart of doom.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Because that's pretty much what I feel is going on.
Well, not really, but this still pisses me off. I'm still totally pumped about painting. Now to get back to it.
-jared

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

JARED!!! where r the paintings i want to see them ERGGG.... scan them NOW!!!

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home