Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Illustration Friday: I don't know either.

I hate it when Illustration Friday art doesn't bring me joy.
This week's theme was Opposites. At least, that's what was on my brain when I sat down tonight to doodle something for this week's theme. Which was opposites. This week.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Since I was on a cruise being infected with pirate fever (sort of a true story), I missed out on last week's theme which I'm told was Sacrifice. I doodled it the day I left but forgot to scan it in. It's not as magical as I'd planned, but what ever is?
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
News explaining my website silence and the terror that is pirate fever in mere moments. Oh and I'll talk about Big Black Dick. It's in capital letters....because it's a name. Mostly.
-jared

1 Comments:

Anonymous Pierre said...

This waas a lovely blog post

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home