Monday, November 03, 2008

Guest Comic: Guest Strip Project

A while back I met this guy named Mike at the UK Webcomic Thing. Nice guy, psychotically passionate about webcomics. He's the guy behind that Webcomic Nudie Calendar known as Tastefully Done:
Photobucket
And while it's out of print now, those of you who did buy a copy should look forward to an illustration of Naked me with Santa Claus when December hits.
Anyway, Mike started this other project (and yet ANOTHER PROJECT) to raise money for the Make-a-Wish Foundation. He's a nice guy and he likes getting folks to do guest comics. If you check out his "Guest Strip Project" today, you'll see my contribution. I'm not too happy with it but introducing you guys to a wonky webcomic idea is worthwhile, particularly when charity's involved. Don't get any ideas though... Here's where I'd put an "all your charity are belong to us" joke, but I really don't think anyone out there wants to read that kind of thing. So check out the strip and poke around. It's very, very surreal...particularly the abstract narrative thread that's bopping in the ghost world between strips.
Mike's Guest Strip Project, click HERE.
(A message for those living in the FUTURE: If you're not reading the blog in real time (no clue what that means) my strip went up November 2nd, 2008.

Oh and on Halloween: I'm SCRAMBLING to finish these paintings. Stop sending me awesome costumes! I feel guilty when I don't paint them.
-Jared

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas Fummo said...

Sounds cool.
Do you think he'd accept my stuff?

yours is brill, by the way.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home