Saturday, November 01, 2008

Halloween 2008: Sorry for the delay...

Last night: Movie Marathon including Halloween, Midnight Meat Train, Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer, and Poultrygeist.

Today? Rocky Horror being screen in my very own home, complete with costumes. I make a mean Riff Raff, if you must know.

Monday? Monday I'll finally be posting up ALL the costume paintings as well as at least one certain review that I've been working on.

Hint:

Photobucket

It features a (hideous) baby in a blender.
Sweet dreams.
-Jared

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how is Meat Train, anyway?

12:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I saw Dead Alive when my university's neuroscience film club hosted Zombie Movie Night, and that baby was by far the most annoying thing in that movie. Darned if I'll ever misplace a blender lid, though.

1:49 PM  
Blogger Thomas Fummo said...

aaaaaaaughhh

baby smoothie?

You rock, sir.
Love head injury theatre.

9:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

If only, TF. If only.

1:01 PM  
Blogger Jared said...

To answer your question: Midnight Meat Train was pretty glorious. Not epic, but a great introduction for mainstream America to Kitamura's style of directing. Of course, I'm a stupid huge fan of both Kitmaura AND Clive Barker not to mention that Midnight Meat Train is my favorite Clive Barker Story.

So yes, I'm biased.

Then again, the people I was watching it with kept doing that jaw-dropping what the f#@% thing in response to some of the twists.

3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home