Sunday, May 21, 2006

Art Crash: Day 6, the Quickening

Well, here's the truth of the matter. I'm behind. I don't know if it's because I really put some effort into a few of these or just me trying to keep a human sleep schedule this week or what...but Day 7 just started and now it's a mad scramble to get the last day and half done and looking somewhat decent. I don't know if that means more black and white experiments, but it may. My 24 hour comic starts now too, which doesn't make the workload look any less intimidating. But we'll see.
I'm somehow happier with this crash content-wise already though. None of these long and pointless "Megaman Robot Bosses" or any some such nonsense. I'll save those for drunken Art Crashes or something.
Your sneak peek for today revolves around the mystery that is the Robot, the Ninja, and the Pirate. Enough people have had the ingenius idea to combine the three (including myself), creating a sort of common genesis for the infamous Robotic Ninja Pirate (sometimes also being a Zombie). Since that's sort of become common enough, it didn't take much time for people to come up with alternate parodies of the whole thing. The painting below is based off the idea of "Samurai Kitten Dinosaurs". Don't ask me. I just paint these things.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
-jared

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home